- Specialist electrical insulating matting to protect operatives from electrical shocks.
- Conforms to the most recent internationally recognised safety standard IEC 61111:2009 /BS EN 61111:2009.
- Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment.
- Three thicknesses available to meet the different classes of working voltage, Class 0, Class 2 and Class 4.
- Colour coded on the reverse clearly identifying the working voltage classification.
- Ribbed surface helps to provide a firmer footing, reducing the risk of slips while improving standing comfort.