Frames4Floors are tough, permanent and colour coded PVC floor label holders.
- These will enable you to place and protect your identification data on the warehouse floor or wall.
- The frames are available in five standard ‘lean’ manufacturing colours, or with black and yellow striped hazard markings.
- The Frames4Floors and supplied in packs of 10
- The Mixed pack of colours consists of 2 of each Blue, Black, Green, Red and Yellow.
How to install your Frame4Floors Floor Label Holder
- Framing your information could not be easier, with the frame face down, peel off the centre release panel and position your document or label, face down onto the adhesive and smooth flat.
- Decide on the frame location, then remove the outer release paper.
- Turn the panel over and press firmly into place on a clean sealed floor.
- Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to cure.
- Once in place, this frame will provide a colour coded window under which data is protected.
- It also allows for quick and easy barcode scanning.
- This marker can also be used on anywhere you wish to convey your message. Not just floors.