The Spyker Ergo-Pro broadcast spreader boasts a wide range of professional features including a steel carving blade to easily separate dense materials such as ice melt and bagged salt, and an impact-resistant bridge-free hopper to allow material to flow freely.
Spyker has designed this spreader with people in mind – the Ergo-Pro has an ergonomically designed handle that adjusts for operators to reduce fatigue. Large pneumatic tires also help to minimise operator fatigue as well as making it easier to tackle curbs and adding traction.
- Stainless steel carving blade
- Hi-Vis reflective frame
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Bridge-free hopper geometry
- Full deflector
- All-welded frame
- Support stand
- Welded, triangulated handle
- Lift handle
- Full enclosed metal gears
- Cold shock-proof fitted cover
- Large pneumatic tires